Resolutions for 2015
I like having a wee bit of time to mull over my achievements for the past year and consider what I want to aim for during the following one, so let’s split this down the middle… What goals did I achieve in 2014?
- Buy only clothing that I consider to be ethical.
- Read and chuck at least 30 books.
- Continue to purge possessions.
- To complete a photo an hour post/session once a month.
- Save £££.
- Get more crafty.
- Try harder with my photography.
- Eat more fruit and vegetables.
- Get some more exercise.
- Keep up my new skincare regime.
- Set aside time for gaming.
And the goals that I struggled with?
- More cooking/baking experiments. I did more cooking/baking this year than I have in previous years, but I would definitely like to get myself doing more. So, it’s getting a place with my goals for 2015.
- Send out at least 3 meaningful pieces of snail mail before Christmas. Plain old fail on this one. I’m updating it and moving it to my 2015 goals!
- Get really organised. I definitely had a good go at this, but I’m not entirely satisfied, so again – moving this to my 2015 goals too…
- Be more musical. Again, epic fail. Hopefully 2015 will be the year!
So, my 2015 goals and resolutions are as follows…
- Try at least one new recipe every month (and prove it with photographs, no matter how abysmal the results of my efforts are!)
- Send 10 letters/cards via snail mail (birthdays and Christmas do not count!).
- Organise myself. This means my paperwork, books, clothes and computer.
- Practise the piano, violin or oboe for at least half an hour a week (this sounds like very little, but to me it will be a lot!).
- Continue buying ethical clothing, and also consider ethical options when buying other items (cosmetics, food…).
- Complete a photo-an-hour post each month.
- Go swimming every week (and if this is for some reason difficult to do, I’m allowed to go cycling or walking instead, so long as I’m exercising!).
- Be more creative (specifically, complete 3 pieces of embroidery, finish knitting my shawl, finish making the geometric cushion and make one item of clothing… Phew!)
There you have it! What are your goals for 2015?