Normal programming soon to return (well, ish) but in the meantime I thought I’d finish off the 50 questions I’ve been posting in dribs and drabs for a while now… Here is part 5 of the 50 questions I’ve borrowed from Mariell… Part 1 is here, part 2 is here, part 3 is here and part 4 is here.
41. A quote you like?
“Be kind to everyone you meet because you never know what battles people are fighting.” – Ian MacLaren
42. What is your favorite nail polish color?
Blue and sparkly.
43. Who is your role model?
I have many, I think. My parents, friends, family, favourite authors, photographers, a few bloggers, a hell of a lot of fictional characters. I’m lucky to be surrounded by a lot of amazing, kind, talented and wonderful people.
44. Are you vain?
I guess that someone who has taken a self-portrait every day for nearly nine years probably is, right?
45. Is there something you really want to do but haven’t had the chance or the money to do?
Travelling to a whole bunch of places, mainly. I have a long list!
46. Have you been married or engaged?
No and no.
47. Would you rather buy clothes, bags or shoes?
48. Do you feel old or young for your age?
I think I feel what I am. Sometimes I feel old, sometimes I feel young, but mainly I feel my age.
49. What are your bad habits?
Apparently I apologise too often, which I usually apologise for.
50. What are you going to do when you’re done with these questions?
Drink a glass of water, tidy the flat, edit some photographs and then hang the washing that sounds like it will finish spinning soon…