It’s been quite a while since I did one of these… I kept struggling to find stuff that I actively wanted to share! But this evening I found a whole bunch of things and was wondering who to send them to/where to post them, and I thought doing a link round-up would be the best thing! So here goes…
- Ever wonder what you could do with leftover orange peel? Orange salt!
- This article on wet plate photography making tattoos disappear is nearly a year old now, but how amazing are those side-by-side photos?!
- We recently got two of these fabulous reusable kitchen sponges from Reusable Planet on Etsy and I am loving them!
- Coffee waste ‘could replace palm oil’ – yessssssssssss!
- I don’t have a whole lot of time for DIYs right now, but if I did this woven accent pillow would be near the top of my list.
- We have more power than we think we do – ‘Why we need to stop saying “It’ll go without me” when it comes to air travel’.
- Breakfasts in our house rotate amongst a very small selection, but mostly we rely on peanut butter on toast… I think this sweet cottage cheese toast with grapes would go down well with all three of us!
Happy Wednesday, lovelies!